Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, January 10, 2011

"Refresh" a new image...

I think no matter what situation your in, your able to approach things with a stronger sense of self if you just allow yourself to refresh often, in whatever form that may take, for me it's; rabbit snuggle time, coffee & book time, treadmill time and sketching time & oodles of down time with my honey...And I know that 2011 for me, is about refreshing my body, soul & mind and not giving a fig what other people think about that...

This is what this new image is about...Refreshing Oneself...hence the title 'Refresh'




This one is a coloured pencil on birch plywood measuring 8 x 8 inches.

Prints will be available through my Etsy and Artfire shops and the original for the time being at The Art On Main Gallery or through me (just email at mandysaile@bijouswhimsy.com).

Hope you all had a good weekend and that you'll join me here a couple more times during this new and what will be a fantastic week.

Have a lovely day. 

XO Mandy & The sun basking bunnies

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a park backed up to my house and every summer once the sprinklers go off there will be a big pile of birds taking their fun little baths, this reminds me of that.

Stephanie Amos said...

So true my friend. Refresh. Breathe. I'm on the same page sista! Hope you're week is off to a wonderful start! ;)
oxo
samos

Kerry said...

gorgeous Mandy!

Judit Gueth said...

It's gorgeous!

Chantal Larochelle said...

Such a beautiful piece. I really enjoy your style. :)

Diane said...

All I can say is -Love, Love, Love!! Smiles :) :)

ladaisi said...

Gorgeous. I love how your art has a story behind it - refresh yourself, and don't give a fig what other people think!

The colors in this one are breath-taking.

- Lauren

Ladaisi Blog

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Amen sister!
xx, shell

Suzanne said...

What a nice picture. The title gives it so much more interest.

Deyfenn Slayd said...

Crazy detail on the bird without it looking "messy". Fantastic!