Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cowl

I couple months ago I indulged in some crochet time and made myself this Cowl...


What do you think?

It's a burgundy-ish red with abit of rusty orange...for those snow-filled blustery days.

I don't really know how to read patterns & I don't know most of the stitches, I am trying to teach myself but between crochet projects I usually forget what I previously learnt!  However, I muddled my way through this one quite nicely I think, ha ha.

See you all Friday with a new birdie.

XO Mandy whose living in a house being run over by cardboard bunny box houses & 4 Bunny who oh so love their cardboard box fun.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it and you look so pretty in it!
make me one!
how much?

Mandy Saile said...

Oh my goodness, ha ha...thanks so much...I don't think I could make another one cause I think it's abit of a fluke that I managed to finished this one & have it wearable...maybe when I get abit more comfortable with my crochet skills, but don't hold your breathe...thanks so much again though, your comment totally made my day...

p.s. your always one of the first ones to comment on my posts...sending over giants hugs for that. XOXO.

ladaisi said...

Oh that looks so warm and comfy! And I love the colors you mentioned.

Ladaisi Blog

Lisa said...

I love it. Want one!

It must be something about the seasons because my rabbits want nothing but cardboard lately, and have been chewing and tearing it more obsessively than they usually do.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

It's wonderful Mandy! You have the most beautiful eyes!
xx, shell

Natascha said...

Would you share the pattern? I would love to make myself one of those for when I have to go to the barn and it's in the teens. Looks like it would keep you toasty warm!

Mandy Saile said...

Oh thanks ladies:D. I think I kinda made up the pattern as I went because my lines ended up the complete opposite of what the pattern was suppose to look like...it works though anyhow, ha ha.

I'll scan in the pattern when I've a chance and email it to you Natascha...I've just gotta find it again(I made it a couple months ago) and I gotta get my scanner working...so bare with me:D

XO Thanks for the fedback. hugs to you all.

Deyfenn Slayd said...

Cute shot Bijou :-)