Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April's Newsletter

Hi Everyone
Just hopping in today to let you all know that my April Newsletter has just been mailed out


If your interested in receiving my newsletters once monthly in your email boxes,
simply click right here for an easy and fast sign up.

Thanks lovelies...see you on Friday with a new illustration, I am really anxious to show it to you all.

XO Mandy & Ella Luna who is getting her stitches out tomorrow morn XO

4 comments:

Deyfenn Slayd said...

Great newsletter

Anonymous said...

I also enjoyed the newsletter, very nicely written and so pretty and colorful

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks babe and Crystal. You two, I am completely honored that you come by and comment on pretty much every single post...thank you. XO.

Jenn said...

Mandy, what a beautiful newsletter! It is serious eye-candy! Looking forward to reading the rest.