Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, April 18, 2011

Do What You Love Feature

I am so excited to share.
The amazing Beth Nicholl's of the inspiring Do What You Love Blog,
has featured me in her 'Shared Stories' section. 
What an honor and joy. 


I am sharing my story alongside Helen Agarwal from the UK
and Karen Wallace, an art therapist & fellow Canadian.

I am so so proud to be in such good, inspiring, honest and beautiful company...
and the group will only get bigger and more wonderful as Beth kindly continues to share stories
of woman finding the power and inspiration to Do What They Love....


Thanks so much Beth, you rock.

I hope you'll all hop over to Beth's blog for a visit and a read...than come back here
and tell me what you think of my Shared Story.

See You Wednesday.

XO Mandy & Ella Luna who is doing really well XO

9 comments:

ladaisi said...

This is so awesome! I love that you were able to do this! And the website looks so professional and beautifully-designed!

Congrats.

- Lauren

PS Come check out my Etsy Gift Card Giveaway this week!

Etsy Giveaway

beth said...

Thank you so much for sharing your story Mandy! You have many exciting things ahead of you
BethXx

stephey baker : Marked By The Muse™ said...

this is a great post! Thanks so much for sharing. really resonate with this part:"I don’t think it was until I immersed myself in the online world, that I started to see all of the incredible opportunities available that could be mine. Up until this point, my own dreams were not firmly set in my own heart as truly being possible."

oh yeah! All my best, stephey

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks sooooo much Beth, Lauren and Stephey...you guys are inspiring. XOXO.

Kat Sloma said...

Fabulous! So excited for you.

Lisa said...

Congrats! You are really blowing up all over the place lately, Mandy!

So glad to hear Ella Luna is still doing well :)

Deyfenn Slayd said...

Well done! Very nice write-up and great pics to go along with it. Love the one with you and Jinny...

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks Jonathan, Kat and Lisa....I was so excited to be on this awesome blog:D

Jenn said...

Mandy - I loved your story! It resonated with me in soooo many ways. The one major difference, is that I was my own naysayer. I thought art was "impractical" as a means of supporting oneself. However, we have an intense inner desire for beautiful things and art is truly a gift. "Indulging" in art (when I unleashed my creativity) opened my mind to a side of understanding and expanding my life experiences in unexpected ways. I *get* things now that I didn't get before. Now, art isn't an indulgence. It's a critical part of life for me. And, although it ranks in my life priorities at the bottom of the list, it's still on the list. I've bumped other things off (I can't remember what, cuz they weren't important enough to me). Your words are inspiring as well as your art. XXX's and OOO's to your bunny-bunch.