Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, May 16, 2011

Birds Of A Feather Article

Well my 3rd solo exhibition 'Birds Of A Feather' is now up.
I have to go back to get better installation shots (I'll post those soon).
For today I wanted to share the wonderful newspaper article that ran about my show.


I've been in the local paper quite a few times now but this article is by far my favourite.

XO A Very Pooped Bijou XO

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU LOOK SO PRETTY!
I must know about that large piece of work on the table in the article!
Im not sure if I have seen her yet.
Congratualation to you because you are an awesome artist!

Art by Katalin said...

Congrats Mandy! So exciting! Your show must be beautiful and an inspiring experience. Warm wishes!:)

Mandy Saile said...

Oh Crystal, thank so much ha ha. I can't wait to show you the goddess...your right I've not yet posted about her, it's a new series I started and I love it. I'll introduce her soon:D Thanks for asking about her.

Katalin, I hope your show went well as well and that you sold oodles.

Anonymous said...

It IS a great article. I love the way Maria introduced you and your characters.:-)

Anonymous said...

I love, love the picture! :-)

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks Judit, I love the shot too....we took it upstairs in the dining room because that's where I was working on the goddess series, so I could still be near Ella Luna....She took one of me in the same spot but with Ella, I hope she emails me a copy:D

Deyfenn Slayd said...

Great article for a great artist. You definately deserve the recognition Bijou.