Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Birds Of A Feather Archive Website

We've been working long, hard and furiously on completing
and now it's done and awaiting your perusal....
There are many photographs of the Installation, The Opening & The Artwork itself.
There's also 3 videos...
1 is a visual tour of the exhibition,
the 2nd is an interview with yours truly
whiles showing beautiful landscapes we filmed from around our home
and the 3rd is an art talk about several piece in the show.


It's perfect for those of you who wanted to see my exhibition but just couldn't...
and for those who did see it but want to have another gander.

We are simply over the moon with it.

and I must say, once again, that I am completely luck filled and honored to have a honey-pie who tirelessly and most beautifully lends and blends his talents with me and mine....WOW.

A site I will cherish always.

p.s The 3 videos are also available in HD on YouTube as well....

See you next week
XO An inspired Bijou XO

5 comments:

ladaisi said...

This is wonderful, Mandy! Congratulations! Going to check it out now. ;)

ArtfulLee Designed said...

Wow Mandy that is such a wonderful collection of art and thoughts. I loved hearing the stories behind each of the series and how you were inspired. I can see how someone would say that your exhibition was refreshing like peppermint. I would love to be able to use coloured pencil like that. Such an inspiration.
Lee:)

Anonymous said...

Impressed and proud!
i loved seeing even more of your work!
the owles Im just in love with and the last Goddess on the video is my fav so far, it was hard to decide on the owles, but I think it would be the last one, with the bars in its eyes. e-mail me and let me know how much he is.
Ill try your shop first. That owl says a lot to me in my life.
Im just so darn proud of you and am lucky that you are my blogger budy

Deyfenn Slayd said...

I will lend and blend my talents with yours any time Bijou. Your art work is fantastic, and deserves a permanent place to view it.

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks Lauren, Lee and Crystal...and extra huge thanks of course to my honey-pie aka Deyfenn slayd:D