Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy Birthday To My Mom

I am going to show you an old illustration of mine today...Her name is...


(she is the character of a story I have kicking around in my noggin)

I am showing you this illustration because I know that she is
one of my moms favourites.


and today is my awesome mom's BIRTHDAY...YAYYYYY...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM...

I
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
YOU

We all do...
XXXOOO Me & Jonathan & Ella Luna & Roo & Jinny & Jaks XXXOOO

(Psst...Only a few more days to enter your name for my original birdie giveaway)

4 comments:

dragongourd said...

I love the wonderful happiness of this piece and the colors, oh, the colors!

Judit Gueth said...

Happy Birthday Diane! Love,Judit, Ed and Benjamin

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to momma and a thank you to her for having you!
the greatest artist ever!

Deyfenn Slayd said...

Wonder if your mom will share her new birthday toy with her favourite skunk? ;-)

Happy Birthday Mom!