Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, July 8, 2011

Zuniga

Introducing another Goddess...(another from my recently past exhibition)
"Zuniga"
I know her name is abit strange and the way she named herself was abit strange, ha ha but there were 2 strong signs in two completely different places, both in one day...so who could ignore that...


Here she is in the making...


Well that's about it for this week....thanks for hopping in and hopefully we'll see you next week.

XO Mandy XO

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE "Zuniga"
SHE IS FULL OF MYSTERY

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Mandy, I must say that this new series is soooooooooo incredible! Oh my gosh!!! I loooooooove them!
xx, shell

Deyfenn Slayd said...

I can't wait to see all 8 together!!

The Creative Artista said...

This is amazing! God, you must have such a patience!
What paints have you been using?
Maria

yahidith monnalisa said...

i love her expression! very well done and nice details.

Nolwenn said...

I love seeing other artists sharing their process :)

I was wondering: did you transfer your drawing or did you draw it all again ?