Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Heavenly Skies

The fall sunsets have been breathtaking and amazing and I just had to share the beauty...



Around 8pm, I can be found suddenly springing for my camera
and sprinting out the door, ha ha...

I seriously could feel my heart burst open and smile with the beauty.

(These shots were taken from the end of our driveway)

May you be taking the time to let a sunrise or sunset burst your soul open.

XO Mandy

5 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! They look like those etherial backgrounds in Constable's paintings!
What wonderful light!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots Bijou.

rugged breed said...

The skies are very wonderful I felt inner peace with your photos! thanks a lot!

Zero Dramas

Lisa said...

That's beautiful :)

Hope everyone and everybun is feeling better?

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks everyone....it was a brillant sunset with the peachy pink colour seriously only lasting maybe 10 seconds, I was lucky to capture it...thanks to my quick little sprint from the house, ha ha.