Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Bunny Diversion..Yes, It Was A Very Good Day

So, most of you know that Jaks got really sick at the very beginning of September.
It was a long and tiring road to get him well again, but he's healed up beautifully.
 Finally this past weekend, after a long month inside the house,
we were able to let Jaks and Jinny play outside.
They LOVE it outside...
We took the camcorder out with us as and...
my honey just finished this video of them being silly out in the yard.
(I just couldn't wait to share it with you all).



Now everyone can see Jaks and Jin playing outside...YAY...
We've been wanting to post bun videos to my YouTube Channel for some time now.
Jonathan had the great idea of calling each bun episode 'A Bunny Diversion'...
which is perfect because I am quite often diverted from my artwork because of the buns.
Now when you visit me on YouTube you can watch my artsy stuff & our bunnies, YAYYY again, ha ha.

We hope you enjoy it & hope it lightens your heart and makes you smile.

See you Friday.

XO Mandy, Jonathan, Ella with very sore feet, a sleepy Roo, and the romping silly Jin and Jak-a-boo

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, we have so much video to go through now....yikes. I better get crackin!

Snap said...

It was a super day! What a joy!

Mandy Saile said...

You did a great job babe...the music is so fun and suits the cuties perfectly. OMG, to think of all the video you could go through and work with for more Bunny Diversion video..CAN'T WAIT:D You rock my dear Deyfenn Slayd;D

Beth Morey said...

Woohoo!! Go Jaks!!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Makes my heart smile, my soul smile and well my face smile too! How wonderful!!!!
Happy day and happy bunny dance!!
xx,shell

Anonymous said...

How cute is that!! I love the music!

I didn’t know bunnies were so active! And they groom each other too….how sweet!

Anonymous said...

That's too cute!!!!

Jenn said...

I'm so happy to see Mr. Jaks is doing so much better. and Ms. Jin is an active little character! No wonder you are so easily diverted. I'd be distracted by their cuteness and playful antics, too.

Beaverton Vet Clinic said...

Love this bunny video!

Mandy Saile said...

So glad you found us and enjoyed the video Beaverton Vets:D

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

Those are some happy bunnies! That made me smile this morning. So sweet. :)

Lisa said...

Mandy, I just finally got a chance to watch this now!! (while I'm supposed to be writing a paper and starting my reading, ahem). I don't know what took me so long! I've never seen so much wild binkying in my life!!! So thoroughly enjoyed it, thanks to you, Deyfenn Slayd, and your silly rascals!