Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, October 3, 2011

Outside With My Co-Workers

While I've been outside working on a new illustration...

 
...My co-workers have their own important agendas.
It includes the munching of yarrow...


...and of course Ella Luna needs to constantly check on what Roo is doing,
apparently he's abit of a slacker and needs much supervision and direction,
which Ella Luna is happy to provide since she's appointed herself boss long ago...


...Of course there are birds to listen to, breezes to bask in, soil to turn over, leaves to collect 
and squirrels to watch as they skitter by, annoyingly so according to Ella Luna...


...Breaks ARE allowed, especially when deemed fit by the boss...


...But breaks don't last long for there is lots more work to get done such as the pruning of trees...


...Of course whiles the boss is busy pruning, Roo always manages an extra nap,
He says that it'll make him much more productive in the long run...


...we're all busy bees as you can plainly see, ha ha.

Have a wonderful day.

XO Mandy & her co-workers

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Ella is a firm boss, but a fair one.

I'm pretty sure Roo said that he actually doesn't have to work, as he has secret money tucked away, hence why he feels no issues with simply sitting and watching the flowers.

Anonymous said...

I think Ella is a firm boss, but a fair one.

I'm pretty sure Roo said that he actually doesn't have to work, as he has secret money tucked away, hence why he feels no issues with simply sitting and watching the flowers.

Beth Morey said...

So sweet! Your posts are making me miss having bunnies in my life! These are my old buns, Winston (black ) and Mabel: http://www.flickr.com/photos/betherann/217747877/

And I love that creation you're working on!

Lisa said...

Love to watch Ella doing her yardwork :) Would love a video of her digging!

Snap said...

Wonderful!!! Co-workers and supervisors!

ArtfulLee Designed said...

I love seeing your setting for working outside. Summer is coming here and I can't wait to do some drawing outside in the sunshine.
I just love the bunny stories, looks like you have a hard task master there. Ella does look like she's boss. lol
Lee:)

Rebecca said...

Love your bunnies! I don't know how you are able to get any work done! I would want to cuddle and watch their antics all day long...
Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog the other day ;0).