Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, October 28, 2011

New Necklaces Added To Shop

Happy Friday Everyone.

Just hopping in today to let you all know that these 4 necklaces handmade by me
and featuring some of my favourite illustrations (also by me) have just been added to my shop.


I only have one left of each of these pendants, they are one of a kind...
so if there is one that interests you do head over to my shop and have a look.
(Psst...These lovelies are on sale for $18 from their regular price of $25).

See you all on Monday and thanks so so much for hopping by this week & spending some time with me.

XO Mandy & 4 bunnies who will likely be frantically running around this
weekend trying to get the yard cleaned up before the snow flies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really love your necklaces...they are a great way for people to carry your uplifting work around with them all day!