Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, November 7, 2011

Outside Cleaning With Cuties

We've been outside with these lovelies for company...


We got so much done this past weekend with regards to outside fall clean up and it was all that much more pleasant a task thanks to all the cuties surrounding us having fun as we worked away.
Ella Luna can't go outside without her feet wrapped, but she did well despite the sore tootsies.
and Jaks couldn't understand what the heck his dad was doing on the roof...he says "eavesdrops, huh?!".

There's alot to do this week, the jazz is streaming nice and loud, the hot chocolate is already made,
bunnies are napping, the sun is out shining and my coloured pencils are calling...
Ahhh....it's going to be a great week in the studio, I can feel it.

Have a great day everyone.
Mandy & The Bun Babies

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Even though the squirrels and I don't see eye to eye, I love watching them when they aren't in my garden or stealing my son's acorns. Love those bunnies!

Rebecca @ deutschemexicana.com

Anonymous said...

Ella did exceptionally well. It would have been better if she had stayed in the dirt and on the grass, but that rabbit will always do what she wants no matter what (like her mama).

I definately think I momentarily broke little jak-jaks brain with my antics on the roof :-)

(side thanks to your parents for dropping off the trailer for a much needed garbage run)

jacqueline said...

Dearest sweet mandy, these are really beautiful photos of your pets and that squirrel is just soo adorable! Have a beautiful inspiring week sweet friend and love to you!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Looks like a wonderful day indeed!
Glad everybun is healthy and happy!
xx

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks for hopping in with kinds words my friends...hugs to you all.

Misty said...

tee!!! Sounds like so much fun! I want to come over and play pretty please! :)