Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, December 2, 2011

Jesse Cook

In October we saw the amazing Jesse Cook & his band.
We've seen them once before and they were just as great this time.
Let me share some of my favourite shots from the evening...


What beautiful & amazing artists these guys are & what a treat the concert was.
This was the Rumba Foundation Tour, if you have the chance to take it in, I highly suggest it.

(I'll be putting a few more shots that aren't posted here, into my flickr photo stream)

Thanks for hopping in lovelies.

XO Mandy, always inspired by music & often blasting Jesse Cook in the studio

p.s. The awesome Jesse Cook has granted me permission to sell these photos (Huge YAYYY!)
So if anyone is interested just email at MandySaile@BijousWhimsy.com

5 comments:

Michele in Texas said...

Awesome shots! You pulled out the sweet spot of each musician in their moments of sheer bliss. Music comes from a spiritual place inside, and the musician becomes a living part of the music, emanating an energy aura so sweet and powerful to watch. You skillfully captured this through your lens.

Mandy Saile said...

What a compliment, thanks so so much Michele:D

ladaisi said...

Wow this looks so cool and artsy!

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks Lauren...these shots are getting an amazing response, wow:D

Anonymous said...

Well Bijou, you always take awsome concert photos. You have a very good eye indeed. Just looking at this set, I can feel myself back at the concert. Perfect!