Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, December 5, 2011

Arroway The Rabbit

My head hasn't been super duper happy with the constantly changing weather...today was a rough one.
But between massaging Ella Luna's tootsies, wonderful bunny snuggles, Sex In The City re-runs (a fav)
and quality time with my heat packs! I did manage to finish off a playful watercolour...

"Arroway The Rabbit"


I felt the need to do something extra bright and sweet.
I wouldn't say watercolours are my strong suit...but I do love them and they provide satisfactory play
for achy wrists that need abit of tlc and a break from coloured pencils (which is why my wrist is so sore!).

Prints will be hopping into my shop shortly.

Hope your all off to a wonderful week.

XO A Bunny Snuggling Bijou

5 comments:

Snap said...

Wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I really love this one. It is indeed bright and sweet :-)

ps, black dot? What black dot?

Lori said...

oh my God I have missed you!!! I love love love this bunny painting. LOVE so much. I am headed out to lunch with my husband but I will be back! xoxo

Rebecca said...

I'd say your abilities with watercolor are pretty spot on ;0)! Lovely!

Mandy Saile said...

Oh thanks so much you guys....and Lori, I've miss you here too my friend...Rebecca your comment made my day, as I am about to spend another day with watercolours, ha ha.