Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy Weekends Consist Of...

The snow is coming down in a crazy & beautiful white dance...
so much so that I can't see the houses across the street..

I am spending my weekend with ART...


...And with BUNNIES...


...We might even get some cross-country skiing in...
I predict a lovely weekend and
I am Happy.

Hope your having a wonderful weekend.  See you all next week.

XO Bijou

(Afternote:  We did not get skiing in but we did get lots of long walks in the crispy chilly sunshine, had some excellent Japanese food and enjoyed several movies in front of a roaring fire.)

5 comments:

Kris said...

Mandy - It sounds like you ARE going to have a beautiful weekend!! Enjoy the snow for me, will ya?? And the bunnies!! Kris

Anonymous said...

Interesting picture. You are both very cute. I asume Ella is blurry because, like always, she doesn't sit still.

ladaisi said...

You're so beautiful!

I simply adore seeing your art in progress.

Stephanie Amos said...

i LOVE this picture of you!!!

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks oodles Kris, Lauren, Stephanie and my own sweet hon...blog comments lately are less so yours truly do make my day brighter XXOO.