Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Today

Today marks my 4th year of blogging
Wow...
(697 post so far)


Today will be lovely.
First a quick zip to my doctors to ask after my troubled wrist...
Followed by lunch out at one of my favourite places to celebrate.

Then I want nothing more than to spend the rest of the day creating more artwork,
(in my upstairs studio shown above)
amongst loveliness such as;
bunnies nearby,
time at my desk in the brilliant sun,
with some beautiful flowers from my honey,
and cup after cup of peppermint tea...
and a huge excitement for all of my planned illustrations & creations.

The makings of a great day really aren't all that complicated in my books.
Though admittedly, a handicapped rabbit does make it a smidgen more difficult, more on this next post!

XO Bijou

7 comments:

Aline said...

**FeliCitAtionN Mandy on your 4th year of blogging**Keep up your inspiring work.....both on canvas and in life. I know your blog has touched hearts in ways that you couldn't even have imagined 697 post ago. p.s. your knew ladies are gorgeous!!!!! From one of the touched heart, Aline

ladaisi said...

Congratulations! I love this! An immense accomplishment ... and just think of all the memories you've kept on here!

When I move back to the States, probably DC, and open my coffeehouse, I'm going to buy some of your art for my walls.

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks so much Lauren, that would be wonderful and I hope to be able to come in person to drink coffee with you in your awesome future coffee shop:D

Aline...hugs to you as always lovely friend. XO.

Stephanie Amos said...

Congratulations Mandy! =)
I always look forward to seeing your beautiful work and reading about your wonderful bunnies. Hope you had a delicious lunch! ;)
hugs
samos

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks Samos:D XXOO...really glad to have you visiting again, it makes my day:D

Anonymous said...

4 years blogging? Wow, where does the time go? That is an awsome achievement, especially when you look at the superior quality of your blog. The writing, the photos, your art. Nice!

Anonymous said...

i liked your blog...keep writing....and keep drinking peppermint tea....i love that as well