Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, June 4, 2012

Ella Luna

Ella Luna is gone...
She passed away Friday night, June 2st at 2:30 am...
She lived and loved every single day of her 8.5 years with such spirit and light.
She was giving me kisses right up to the end...
And when it happened we were all having a snuggle on the bed together,
She was all stretched out, breathing slowly and I was telling her story after story...she felt very calm.
She died in my arms,
it was not an easy passing but it was quick.
She made my heart and my world grow 100 times it's normal size.
She filled every single moment and cell of my being with such immense happiness, joy and inspiration.
She was an incredible and amazing little soul...


She was my best friend,
My precious little girl...
I will miss her every single minute of every single day until the end of time.
We had an amazing life with our little spunky tough-nut and I know she had a great life with Jon & I.
Right now I can't breathe
I just don't know how to be without my Ella Luna.
But I promised her I would take extra good care of her Roo...
and I know I'll carry her beauty and love within me for always..
Instead of one heart beating in my chest, from now on I'll have two...
Hers and mine...together forever.

Run free little girl, our Ella Luna, our sweet Ella Bella, our Foo Foo....We love you forever.

15 comments:

Snap said...

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Mandy}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Our fur-babes hold our hearts in their souls. She is always with you.

Beth Morey said...

I am so sorry, Mandy. You are a great mama to sweet Ella. I wish that death didn't happen. That photo of her kissing your lips is heartbreakingly beautiful. Biggest hugs.

Deb said...

I'm so sorry, Mandy. She was so loved, such a lucky girl. Rest in Peace, Ella Luna.

manomij said...

So sad for you! Big Hugs Xxx

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Oh Mandy...this is such a beautiful tribute to such a beautiful girl. I have tears streaming down my cheeks. I'm so sorry. You know I share your pain and tears. The photo of her giving you kisses is priceless. I know you will carry her light with you forever.
Sending hugs for your heart dear friend.
shell

Lavender Rabbit said...

I am so very sorry for your loss. My heart cries with you. The card with the drawing of her is one of my most favorite things, she is such a precious soul. Many hugs, Donna

val said...

I'm sorry for your loss, I now your heart is heavy...what a beautiful dedication to your sweet bun bun.

Lee said...

I'm so sorry your Ella Luna is gone. I know how much she meant to you.

Love Lee

Valerie Hart said...

Oh Mandy... sending you {{hugs}} and love...sigh.

xoxo Valerie

Karen M said...

I'm so sorry, Mandy. Ella Luna was a beautiful girl. Hopefully she is hopping pain-free now on the other side of the bridge. Hugs to you and Roo.

Art by Katalin said...

Dear Mandy,
So sorry to hear your loss....I share your pain. She was blessed to have a friend like you.
Your pictures are beautiful!
Hugs xxx

Lisa said...

Oh, Mandy, words can't say how sorry I am. I know how special she was to you, and she knew it too. At least no one can say she didn't put up a good fight. My heart breaks for you.
Sending hugs.

cindyolson said...

This is the first time I have seen your blog, but your story about Ella Luna is to sweet and heartfelt! I could tell you had so much love for her and she knew it. How special!!! Our pets bring such comfort to our lives. Thanks for sharing such a great love. Hugs

Unknown said...

My heart is heavy for you. Thank you for sharing your touching tribute and your day-to-day cherished moments...our pets are an extension of our souls and that means that although they change in form, they never really leave us. May you find comfort in this and in your memories of Ella Luna.

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

I'm so sorry Mandy, my heart breaks for you. The pics of the 2 of you are absolutely beautiful. You will be together again, just like that.
XO
Bridget