Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Some Shots From The Garden

Just wanted to hop in and share some shots from the garden.
There is so much goodness and beauty out there
...ahhhh...
Hornets and Bees buzzing around, birds flocking to the deck for the recently scattered peanuts,
baby squirrels playing with their siblings in the trees,  chipmunks filling up their sweet cheeks,
the sound of lawnmowers in distant yards, the warmth of the sun, flowers bursting with colour & scent,
the gentle burbling of our water fountains, dragonflies zooming by just missing my cheek...


It's hard to be out there without Ella Luna...
especially when I see all of her burrow spots sitting there ready for more digging...
Roo doesn't want to come out with me...I am not going to force him,
right now he seems content to watch me putter around from the backdoor/deck.
But I am forcing myself to go outside because though I might not have Ella there with me anymore,
I do love our little yard and being outside with all of the
wonders and beauty of bugs, nature and flowers.

...and it's time to get my tomato & cucumber plants into their pots...

Wishing myself and all of you, a beautiful bird-song filled day full of peace.

XO Mandy & Roo


4 comments:

ladaisi said...

These are gorgeous Mandy! Love all the colors.

Aline said...

It's too funny Mandy....I planted my tomatoes in pots today and will get my cucumber plants this weekend. (Better Boys tomatoes from Laporte's, get your cucumbers there also because L'Ami doesn't have any cukes plants left). Guess great minds think alike. Miss you!!!!

val said...

such lovely photos. We have an abundance of birds and others in our yard but I would never be able to take such lovely photos of them.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Beautiful photos Mandy. A perfect garden for reflecting on all the treasures in life.