Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, September 28, 2012

Peter Gabriel

I saw him again...
my favourite all-time musician...brilliance & light & talent & beauty...

I just saw Peter Gabriel
AHHHHHH.....
This is the 2nd time seeing him in concert, last time was his 'Growing Up' tour.
I am feeling so so blessed.

This was Peter's 'SO...Back To Front' tour.
The concert we were at is the one that will make up the dvd/blue-ray for the tour. Cool.


We enjoyed spiced pumpkin lattes, excellent food, a sweet new hotel,
and the brand new super long subway cars.
It was so fun to scramble and play about the city with my honey.
And of course, 'Secret World' made me cry profusely, not because it's a sad song, but because it's incredibly beautiful & in the moments of that one song,
I realized exactly where I was and how lucky lucky lucky
I was to be there seeing Peter in person for a 2nd time
& to be standing next to the guy I was standing next too.
 
SO Happy...Back to Front.

4 comments:

Darrel Maltby said...

I was there too! It was my 6th PG show, and each one is unique and special in its own way. I saw the original So tour 20 years ago at Exhibition Stadium, and the light show was very reminiscent of that one.

Glad you enjoyed it! :)

Darrel

Lisa said...

Wow! You have been busy! Sounds like it's all been very good :)

Mandy Saile said...

Darrel, 6th time WOW, lucky. I am hoping I can get up to 6...I know Peter is taking a years sabbatical soon but hopefully he'll come back strong and keep touring for years yet.

Lisa, email me soon sweets and tell me how everything has been going.

Anonymous said...

Great concert...glad we snagged those great seats the day before the concert. What's next I wonder...