Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, October 11, 2012

19 Years

My soul is captivated by him...
My body addicted to him...
My heart nourished by him...


We met in a strawberry field...our souls entwined instantly...
but life would have us go our separate ways just abit longer, just a couple more months, until...
19 years ago on this day we went on our first date...
a hike in the forest.
We've been happily tied at the hip & heart since.

To celebrate, we treated ourselves to another trip to the big city, just us 2...


For good food, shopping, playing, an awesome hotel suite & an amazing Cirque Du Soleil show...


I can't express how insanely lucky I feel to go through this life with this man.
My Love.
My Heart.
My Soul.


Love you baby.

7 comments:

Snap said...

YeeHaw!!!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Soulmates indeed. Happy hugs to you both. :)

Stephanie Amos said...

what a beautiful post my friend. best to you both! xo

Unknown said...

Congrats :-)

Judit Gueth said...

I love those pictures of you two! :-)
Wish you many many more happy years together!
Love,
J.

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks so much everyone. XXOO.

Anonymous said...

I love you too baby!!!