Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Yard Bliss, Clean Up & Happy Weekend

I think alot of people search and search endlessly for things and situations that make them happy.
Some of us are lucky in finding our bliss quickly and easily.
Being in the yard, working away, be it at yard work or artwork,
with rabbits running around happily around me
is without a doubt one of my purest and most blissful happy places to be...


...I am grateful...
so very grateful, for the times that I had with our Ella Bella & other furry kids out in our beloved yard
and for the current precious times I share out there now with my honey, Roo, Jin and Jaks.
I am pretty sure that this yard is going to be enjoyed by many more rabbits yet!

This weekend we'll be hopefully finishing up the rest of the yard work before winter storms in.

May you be feeling oh so blissfully grateful today too & enjoying your year end yard wrap up as well.

5 comments:

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Pure Heaven Mandy. It's just pure Heaven.
:)

Stephanie Amos said...

I couldn't agree more! Living on this beautiful Earth should be more than enough, right? ;)

Mandy Saile said...

Heaven indeed Shell. Sure do wish both of you awesome ladies could come on by for a cup of hot chocalate and enjoy art making and rabbits in the yard with me. XO.

Anonymous said...

You know, the only thing is those little buggers didn't really help with the clean-up that much...

Anonymous said...

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your sites
really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back in the future. Cheers
Also visit my website : telephone