Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, October 18, 2012

A Woman & A Fish

I had a couple of weeks where nothing that I worked on was turning out...
So I finally listened to my gut which was telling me to just tuck the current pile of works away
& get back to my beloved coloured pencils.
(Why oh why does it always take so long to really tune into what our inner guides are telling us!)

So this is what I am working on right now...

A woman who plays gently on the earth.


And a dapper finned friend.


It's been a rough couple of weeks with a scary MRI for my migraines,
48 hours with a very annoying heart monitor strapped to me which left blisters & bruises,
bad headaches almost every day
and some kind of tummy flu with a really sore throat!

I am so so very eager for a nice long stretch of no appointments, feeling good &
soothing times at my studio desks with jazz tinkling from my stereo!

3 comments:

ladaisi said...

I love this post... I've been having some issues with what I was doing too, and yes! This advice is perfect. I love what you're working on here ;) It's one of my favorite things to see your photos with works-in-progress.

Mandy Saile said...

I am trying to show more in progress shots but somedays it's just too dark and gloomy to photograph anything so I just move ahead and get the piece done anyways.


Anonymous said...

Great new images and I like the initial stages being shown.