Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, November 12, 2012

Bunnies On Stairs

Sometimes Jinny & Jaks have no interest in their yard...
They just spend the whole time going up and down the steps...
Up & Down, Up & Down, Up & Down.


And then they never fail to stop and look right at you to say
"Ta-Da..did you see what I just did..."


I could watch them go up and down up and down up and down all day long, ha ha.
They are such special little creatures.
I am lucky to share my life with bunnies.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

:) sounds lovely.

Ann-Margaret {Ann-Margaret's Visions} said...

Jinny and Jaks are too cute!! These sweet fur babies of ours can sometimes make it hard to get any work done! Tucker has wanted lots of lovin' this week...lots of time of him sitting with me, resting his head on my shoulder while I work at the computer. I so don't mind though!! :)

Mandy Saile said...

Lovely indeed....you two ladies know the lovliness of our fur babes:D XO.

val said...

what a lovely way to spend some time...watching bunnies!

Unknown said...

I don't know why Jaky won't even try to use the stairs unless there is padding....he's so silly.