Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, November 9, 2012

35

 It's been a year to stretch my heart & soul.
To continue to grow & learn with relish.
To toughen up yet remain my open-eyed tender self.
To fall down repeatedly & to get back up.
To ease up on myself & to be gentle with self expectations.
To more easily accept my physical & mental limitations.
To live abundantly & creatively
& to not feel bad about all of the amazing stuff.
To honour my sensitive heart.
To survive a broken heart.
To stand more surely behind the decisions which I know are so very right for me.


I can admit that really like who I am.
I can gladly say that I love my own company.
I am can be proud of the ferocity with which I love.
I can be so very proud of all of my passion.
I can see that I am learning who I am more and more every single year.
I can rest in knowing that I am constantly moving towards being the person I dream to be.
I can love my creativity proudly.
I can finally embrace my own talent without reserve.
I can allow magic and joy and immense love to soak into the very center of my bones.
I can very bravely offer my heart over & over again even when it's rejected again & again.
I can scream from the roof-tops  I am Unique and know it's true.

Today I turn 35
I am going to celebrate all that I am.

6 comments:

Art by Katalin said...

What a wonderful post! Wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mandy!! Have a fantastic day! xoxo
:)

Karen M said...

Happy Birthday! I hope the day was as wonderful as you are.

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks so much Katalin and Karen. It was a lovely lovely week thanks to my amazing honey and our dear friend Maria.

Ann-Margaret {Ann-Margaret's Visions} said...

Happy {Belated} Birthday, Mandy!! This is just a beautiful post...such a pretty picture of you, too! I love it! I hope this birthday year is filled with many sweet blessings and all of the things that give you JOY!! Hugs!!

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks you so much Ann-Margaret...A big hug from me to you and Tucker. XO.

Unknown said...

Well said.