Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Toronto With My Munchkin

A few weeks back Jonathan & I took my niece to Toronto for 3 days.
We had a complete & utter ball.  I can't resist sharing some photos here on my blog of course.

We stayed with my best friend Judit & her fam.
It was great for me to have my niece get to know my 2nd family.  She was a star with their 2.5 year old.

We started the busy 3 day adventure with the Toronto zoo.
I took over 1000 photos!
I have something special planned for all the animal ones so I won't show you those ones quite yet!


 We went on a ferry...


We spent a whole super fun & tiring day playing about, biking around
& enjoying a festival area on the Center Island...


We took Karly to the C.N. Tower & for a stroll through the tallest buildings of the city...

 

We took her to my old stomping grounds, to see where her Auntie went to college, at OCAD...

 

We took her on the subway several times and to the Rainforest Cafe...

 

and of course for some shopping at the Yorkdale mall...


She's already getting too busy to spend time with her Auntie...she's growing so fast.
Special times with each other like this are more important & precious then ever.

She counted over 18 'first-time' things over the 3 days, ha ha...
First time on a subway, first time at the CN Tower, first time on an escalator...fun fun fun.

I don't want kids of my own but I LOVE being an Auntie
& I LOVE LOVE LOVE this little Munchkin of mine. She's so special.

Interested in a few more shots from our city adventure?  Just check out my Flickr photo stream.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was a great trip...amazing home much stuff we fit in...