Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, February 11, 2013

Reads

My head has been really bad lately & I've not been able to spend much time in my studio or
get done what I really wanted to share with you...argh!
So let me post today something that's not art or rabbit related...lets do my yearly book review.
It was a pretty decent pile...24 novels.


These seven I loved and thought were fantastic & brilliant...


These 4 I thought to be really good...


These seven I thought were just okay...


 And these ones I didn't like at all and there's one that I am tempted to burn!!!


 So what were your favourite and worst reads of 2012???


What does your 2012 book pile look like???
(feel free to put your book link posts in this posts comment section).

4 comments:

Natascha said...

Kate Morton will be on my next read list!
Thanks for sharing!

val said...

I read 25 books last year and liked all of them. I didn't think to do a fun post like you, just a list, which I already changed to 2013! Maybe I'll follow your lead and do a post this next year....it is a fun idea.

Mandy Saile said...

Natascha, you GOTTA read the newest Morton book, it's awesome.

Val, if you do a book post, let me know, I'd love to see your stack too.

Unknown said...

Man do you love reading novels!