Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Happy Birthday

Today is my dad's 62nd Birthday.

Every year we spend his birthday with him.
We've never missed a year, except when we we're in school in Toronto & just couldn't make it home.
Spending time with my dad on his birthday means alot to me,
he deserves a great celebration every year & we're always more then happy to help him celebrate.


This years celebration was spent with lasagna and cannelloni and fresh baked bread.
It was a comfy and lovely evening with laughs & smiles over maple flavoured ice wine and
and cherry wine and than coffee and delicious pumpkin cream birthday cake...
it was a cozy evening with episodes of 'Storage Wars'
(cable tv is a 'treat' for Jon & I when we go over to my parents because we won't have it at home).

Any day spent with my dad is special cause I love him so....and I want him to go another 62 years.

5 comments:

Anne said...

Dad's are very special indeed.
Happy Birthday to yours :o)

Lisa said...

Happy birthday to your dad!!!

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks so much Annie and Lisa...my dad looks at my blog everyday and I bet he'll appreciate the wishes:D

Unknown said...

It was a good b-day celebration, and that pumpkin cake was delicious (you were right to pick it)

Mandy Saile said...

Thanks guys...XO.