Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Joanne

I love days like today...
where it's the perfect blend of art making & bunny snuggles
& all the other good stuff in between. Ah.
 
I finished off these little sweetie today.
 
Her name is "Joanne"
It is coloured pencil on a painted wooden canvas.
 
 
I don't dedicate my work to people very often but this one is
dedicated to a very special woman whom we lost this last week...
Jonathan's Aunt Joanne.
She was a lovely auntie to me, she was a 2nd mom to Jonathan. She was so many wonderful things.
She will be greatly and sorely missed, she was such an awesome woman.
 
It's late but I am off to my coloured pencils again for just a wee bit longer before bed.
Nightie Night & Dream Sweetly.


4 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

so lovely....

Unknown said...

A perfect tribute to my aunt. Thanks.

Unknown said...

A perfect tribute to my aunt. Thanks.

Mandy Saile said...

Thank you.