Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, March 8, 2013

This Week

It's felt like abit of a rough week...
I think mostly because every day I was plagued with either a headache or migraine, ugh ugh ugh.
It's the weather mostly...so up and down in temperatures & so much cloud & gloom.
I've had more pain than not these last 2 months, ugh!!!
Trust me, if your pain-free and don't get headaches or migraines, be thankful!
 
But there's been some lovely lovely days this week too with lots of bunny snuggling going on
and artwork being made in small snippets of time when my throbbing head would allow!
A surprise visit from my sweet 10 year old niece...who has deemed Teela her favorite new bunny.
 
Flynn is doing well but his ISC syndrome is still acting up which is abit of work for us
and hard on the poor little guy because he LOVES food but right now he just can't eat the usual.
He was on medicine twice daily for 2 weeks & he may have to go back on for another round
but he doesn't seem to notice that anything is wrong so that's key I suppose.
 

Can you believe that this week marked my 5th year of blogging...wow.
I ve composed over 800 blog posts.
We have over 150 followers & over 50 thousands page views!
I took some time to scroll back through my whole blog this week &
I really feel like I've found a great routine & balance of what I am sharing in regards
to rabbit goodness, artwork & studio happenings & snippets of a sweet life.
I think I'll keep doing what I am doing & just keep hoping that my followers grow and grow
& that my blog continues to inspire & spread joy (& harness opportunities too!).  Yay.
 
Well we'll see you all next week, as always I have new stuff to share with you of course.
I hope you'll join me and don't forget that your comments feed my blog, so keep them coming.


3 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

I am migraine free...have had ONE in my entire life and am genuinely greatful for the blessing. I have friends who suffer from them...just awful. My own little Bun-Bun is in my garden growing some new lovely moss behind her vintage ears. How I wish she was flesh and blood like yours....but she is beautiful nontheless. In fact, I posted about her today just because she looked so pretty.

Unknown said...

Ah Flynn, what a cute little "street bully"

5 years of blogging = HAZA! You have a great blog, so colourful and honest.

Mandy Saile said...

Yarni, it was nice to chat with you by email..thanks again. P.S. I hopped by your blog and that garden rabbit is sweet indeed.

Babe, our little street thug is in rare form today, ha ha.