Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sickies

Hi Everyone,
Sorry to have disappeared on you for abit there
but I fear I may be another few days yet before I am posting regularly again.
 
We had to drive 6 hours for a doctors appointment for my honey
(in yet another step to figure out what the heck is going on with his lungs)
It was a scheduled appointment that we waited 6 months for but it still took four hours...
Ugh...four long hours in a yucky & crowded waiting room full of sneezing and coughing!

So yep, you guessed it...a nasty flu followed us home & attacked mercilessly!
Jonathan has been really sick the last week and I can feel myself succumbing just now...ugh!
 
 
Did you know that guinea pigs and humans can pass colds and flus to one another???
(I was always so cautious of that when I had my skinny piggies, Thodan & Gimmley)
I am just soooo glad that that's not the case with rabbits...
I'd feel horrible passing this along to any of the babies.
 
Anyhow, I hope to be back to the regular schedule this coming Monday...I have lots to show you.
 
So on days that you may be missing me & I am not here on my blog,
You can likely find me on Twitter sharing rabbit photos, art & crafts in the works,
studio shots, books being read, food being made and other everyday life lovelies.
 
Have a great weekend...thanks for hopping by.


1 comment:

Yarni Gras! said...

feel better soon.....