Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Jinny, Jaks & The Bed

I have some new pictures to show you all but I feel like today wants to be a rabbit post day...

A few years ago,
when my niece Karly was younger,
Jonathan made a little wooden bed for her dollies...that I was suppose to paint.
 
Well that bed was temporarily put on the floor because my desk was full of stuff...
and well you can only guess what happened to that little bed, ha ha...
 
 
...ha ha..you guessed it!
Jinny and Jaks claimed it as their own.
So, it never got painted for a little girls dollies...
Seriously, who could take the bed away from these two?
We certainly couldn't, not when they are so comfy cozy on it, ha ha.

I hope you all had a great Easter weekend?
We had a delicious 5 days off together with was mostly full of time outside with the 6 buns,
some time with one of my dearest friends
and a Walking Dead marathon in our theatre room...coziness, ahhh.

See you again soon with some new artwork & some awesome rabbit photos from outside.


3 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

so cute! our 2 cats share a doll bed Kaela has. One sleeps on the bed, the other on the princess "canopy!"

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Oh my gosh is that just the cutest thing ever! Nope, I could never have taken from them either. Too darn sweet!

Natascha said...

How sweet!