Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

More Sick Bed Sketching

Another cutie from the sick bed of Bijou's Whimsy!
 
These guys are tiny...only 4 x 5".
My instinct is to add colour of course but I think they are nice in B&W.
 
 
I think this one would be sweet on a cup as well, don't you?
 
I am having fun & it's nice to give my wrist a break from all the colouring I've been doing...
Gotta see the bright side of things and all that jazz after all right, ha ha!

2 comments:

Ann-Margaret {Ann-Margaret's Visions} said...

Love these tiny bits of artwork, sweet friend!! Sending big hugs your way and hoping you are feeling better each day!! Hugs!

Unknown said...

No need for the colour on these I would say.