Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, April 14, 2014

Rough & Tough

The days have been feeling long & tiring...
Bringing 3 new rabbits home in the same month has turned everything
topsy turvy for everyone in the house...not that we regret it...
it's just been the stormy part before we re-enter the calm part!
 
 
All 8 bunnies have spring fever & they've all been really naughty...
I've lost 3 favorite pillows in the span of 1 quick week, wall chewing is at a high,
 
 
Teela & Yuuji are waking us up at 5 or 6 in the morning,
which is a problem since we're both night owls & usually hit the hay around 2 or 3 in the morning!
 
 
6 of the buns are shedding like mad & vacuuming the whole house twice a day isn't even enough!
 
 
Bonding has been going terribly and well all at the same time...it's such a roller-coaster
and a real test of patience...luckily my honey has way more than I!
 
 
2 of the rabbits have allergies & need eye drops administered twice daily.
 
 
Headaches have been constant and
some personal disappointments in life have been had and are being worked through!
 
 
And there's only a few days left until I hang my 4th solo exhibition, so things are feeling stressful!
Will anyone come out to see my show? Will it be well received? Will I have enough work? etc..
 
 
It's been a couple of weeks that's been feeling rough & tough...you know those weeks!
Soon it'll all be good and smoothed out again...soon!
 
How are you doing these days???

4 comments:

deb said...

such cute little early birds & the prettiest topsy turvy house ever! love all your cushions & the coffee table you painted.
hope you are feeling better ... wish I lived close enough to see your solo exhibition - how exciting! sending warm wishes & positive thoughts your way ♥

RETA said...

What a delightful blogspot! I love your bunny family and your photos!
I do pray your headaches disappear.

RETA@ http://evenhaazer.blogspot.com

Natascha said...

It will all work out. I'm glad to hear someone else has a hard time with the shedding! Uch! and my giant bun HATES to be brushed. That's the one downfall of Spring!

Unknown said...

...so much stess, but then you see their little faces and it's all good.

(ps, the bonding is straining me also)