Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, August 8, 2014

These Are My Days

I LOVE details & visuals of my loved ones lives.
I adore knowing my best friends schedule for example so if I think of them at a certain time,
in my mind's eye, I can picture where they are and what they might just being doing at that moment.
It helps me feel closer and more connected.
 
So lately...this is me...this is where I am...
 
 
If you think of me...
I am likely here...
outside with a laughing & happy heart because I am with my beautiful bearded guy & our 8 babies...
making wishes on beautiful smelling incense, reading, painting, drawing, working, eating...
and just basking in a very very good and well lived life.
 
(Give me some visual of your days & do leave your blog post links in the comments section).


No comments: