Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Enchanted Beauty

Did you know that my sweet little home is enchanted???
well it must be...
because when I look out my upstairs studio window and see two beautiful wild rabbits
that's how I feel! That my yard is magical...that life is enchanting when you share it with such beauty.
 
A male and a female...I watched them from the window for 2 hours that morning last week...
 

They napped and stretched and ate poop and grass and dozed some more...
they stayed statue still when someone walked by the house & I found I would hold my breathe too!
 
My heart raced wildly at their loveliness and it leapt for joy that such beauty exists in this world.
 
I was wondering who was munching on the escarole & lettuce
that I was growing on the front porch for our house munchkins ha ha...
well they can take whatever they may want without hesitation...
for I hope they find sanctuary here whenever they need it.


2 comments:

deb said...

love this post ♥ how unbelievably gorgeous are they ~ just look at the length of those legs! they knew the perfect "enchanted garden" to enjoy xo

Unknown said...

Beautiful. Those are some long legs....makes Teela's little haunches look even smaller :-D