Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Leaves

I am sitting at my coloured pencil desk...
The skies today are in such a lovely tango...going from sunny and happy to dark grey and foreboding.
There is a sweet little black and white bunny sleeping at my feet...
eyes closed tight, nose twitching, front feet digging away in a deep deep dream.
A cup of green tea steeps beside me...
My favorite Toronto jazz station is on...
Soon my honey will be home...
we'll make a delicious dinner together as the buns start to wake up for our evening routine.
I just love days like this.
 
 
The barren trees are making me happy...
they signify that 'hibernation' time is almost upon us.
Coziness...
like a giant hug from a huge furry bear dressed in the softest angora sweater wrapping around us...
Soon it's time to rest up, be cozy all together in our sweet little home.
I don't have to worry about anything outside...
except for shoveling snow, bringing in fire wood, some skiing, walks on the lake with hot coca
and short brisk rabbit romps through snow tunnels.
AH
I really really do love days like this.

No comments: