Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, October 19, 2015

Colouring Pages & Other Goodies

So my sweet studio news was mailed out last Friday.
It's the best edition we've done yet.  I am so so pleased.
Now every month those who receive Keep In Touch with my studio
will get really cool colouring pages from yours truly, like this month's starry owl.
 
http://www.mandysaile.com/keepintouch/
 
But you have to sign up to my secret-like studio news to get them...
This month my subscribers also get a $5 discount in my shop AND dibs on original work.
As well as exclusive looks into what I am working on in my studio.
Interested???  Just head over to the Keep In Touch part of my website...hope to see you there.

No comments: