Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Garden Extension

We didn't get as much done outside as we normally do...
BUT we did get our sweet front garden extended and I am so happy with how it turned out.
Every single plant etc in this space, I worked on and we worked on together...
Our whole neighborhood is open clean front yards etc but we like privacy & trees and greenery
so we don't care what our neighbors think of our yard, we do what makes us happy...

 

We took out lots of grass and put in two new beds (which we'll fill next season)
We built a little garden bed around our big front tree.
I've never been able to bear tossing our old gazebo top (because my honey made it for me)
so we moved it to the front and used it as a garden feature (I LOVE it there)
The front really has become a sanctuary as much as the backyard now & I am so grateful for that.

No comments: