Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Saturday, July 13, 2019

A Visit

When you have real friends they just accept you as you are...
This is one of the few people in my life who truly accepts & loves me as I am, my oldest pal Lisa.
We have been friends since grade one, over 35 years now!
She always wanted kids, even as a kid herself, I didn't, we accept & love that about one another.


We don't get to see each other often, she lives 4 hours away & I can't travel, so I love any time we get together like this super fun day at the same beach Lisa & I used to haunt as kids together.
It was lovely sitting with my oldest pal, feeling that connection to the past,
watching her kids & our honeys make new memories there too, it was a very special day for me.

No comments: