Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, May 30, 2008

New Painting


"Leaping Spotted Rabbit", acrylic and coloured pencil on wood, measures 8" x 5" x 1.5"
Original will be available for purchase shortly. A print will also be available shortly.

Good Afternoon Everyone, well it's Friday and I am really looking forward to it. It's suppose to rain all weekend but I really hope it clears up for Saturday because I've arranged a small biking party to a nearby town to take in my dear friend and adopted grandpa's exhibition, we'll see I guess. I am not one of those people who watches the weather channel etc, I prefer to just get up, look out the window and see what the day looks like.

I look forward to my day. I have a few hours in my studio this afternoon, then I head out for an Italian lunch with my wonderful friend Maria. I usually take off early from the studio on Friday afternoons. Tonight will involve some yummy food as we conjure up something extra special and tasty every Friday night, and some movies are lined up, so I am really looking forward to just taking it easy tonight as I've suffered abit this week with lots of headaches, some arthritis and bad allergies.

Well here is a new little painting I painted yesterday. I am on a pink bunny kick every since Maria suggested it, ha ha but this time it was fun to add some spots. Hope you like him and have a great weekend everyone, till Monday stay safe and be happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The head reminds me of Ella-Luna, and the body is defaintely like Hazel "Pud" :-)