Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A New Little Painting

As promised, a new little painting. This is one is dedicated to all my favourite tea/coffee date people...Maria, Jon, Judit, Mom, Becca, Lisa...there are many.
This painting is a mixed media on canvas and there will be a print of it in the shop shortly. I also wanted to share this cute photo Jonathan took of Hazel the other day...this girlie sure does love her parsley...
Tis' all for today. I will not be posting tomorrow but join me Friday for an update on my brother's latest and greatest tattoos. Be Well and Happy Creating.

2 comments:

Judit Gueth said...

Oh, I'd love to drop by for a nice cup of coffee or tea! :-)

And that picture of Hazel! :-) That is so funny and so cute. Brilliant colours too!
J.

Anonymous said...

I love your little painting. It will need a nice frame now.

ps...I think we should have called Hazel "Parsley". I Guess her name could be "Hazel Parsley Pud Saile-Peterson"