Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, November 27, 2008

An Old Illustration "Bunny Christmas"

Hi all, I am sorry but with the horrible week I've had thus far with migraines, posting an older image is about all I can manage for today's post.

We've been getting alot of snow though so it's defiantly feeling like Christmas around here. This is an older coloured pencil illustration of mine and seems to be one of my best selling holiday cards so far. The cards are all hand made, hand glittered and sparkly and if I must say so myself....fantastic.

I plan to put some holiday card sets in the shop early next week but for now I must be off and get some work done whiles there's a lull in the constant pain....until tomorrow, Be Well and hope your feeling better than I am! XXOO Mandy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've always loved that bunny card.... :-)