Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Pink Jinny Pendant

I've been anxious to show you all this pendant, with my "Pink Jinny" illustration on it because well I think it just makes a really cute and nice necklace, what do you all think?

In the real world our Pink Jinny is actually a steely blueish grey and a rabbit who adores the snow. Jonathan made her a snow fort on the kitchen deck and after she's done digging and excavating any snow that has covered up the door ways of the fort she then hunkers down inside and sleeps in there until we have to force her out to come back inside!

I'll make more Pink Jinny Pendants in this exact concoction of beading until I run out of the beads, then I'll conjure up a different colour scheme. So each necklace is not only hand-made but they are one-of-a-kind of sorts since beading, bamboo tile colour etc will indeed change every few necklaces. I've been working on pencil boxes, plates and magnets also so I'll be able to show you those soon too.

2 comments:

Judit Gueth said...

Oh, she's beautiful! :-) I had the feeling this image would look amazing as a pendant!

Anonymous said...

Pretty little pick Jinny. If only we could get Jinny to wear it, how cute would that be....