Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Monday, August 31, 2009

A New Paper Cut

I am behind schedule on posting things but that's okay in the grand scheme of whats really important...I finished this 8th papercut a couple weeks ago during my last Art On Main Gallery shift...and once more I am very pleased with the results.

What do yous think? Should I list all 8 in this series as prints in my Etsy shop?

I had a crazy successful weekend of drawing out new pieces for my upcoming exhibition and I am so so excited about all of them. I am hoping to have 6 new pieces, but even I know that's ambition when working with coloured pencil so we'll see...wish me luck!

4 comments:

Judit Gueth said...

Yes, they'd definitely look beautiful as a series of prints! I love the crispness of the images!

Dogwood said...

What you did that yourself? I love paper cuts. That is so beautiful. I love the way the design takes my eyes all around the detail of the picture. Love it!

Lori said...

omg- how do you do that?! Amazing and beautiful. I LOVE it so much.

Jonathan said...

I like you're new paper cuts. Nice to see you switching gears every now and then to try something different. No need to get stuck on one thing right?