Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Favourite Toronto Photos....3 of 4

Hi there. Even though these photos are from this past June or July when we visited Toronto, I still wanted to share them with you all. These are some of my favourite 'city' shots that I took, all taken from the truck window, some whiles at a red light, others whiles in motion.

I think I'll be slowing down post-wise over the Xmas holidays...I'll have my honey home with me for about 2 weeks (can't wait!) and I plan to spend as little time on my computer as possible! But we'll see...for now, atleast until the 18th I still have lots to share so do keep popping in...I do love your visits and kind comments.

As for today...well the past week actually, it's not been great for head pain so I am moving abit slowly today, doing half hour installments of yoga here and there and just reading, colouring and snuggling with the bunnies....oh yeah and making a garbanzo bean zucchini bake later on tonight...with perhaps more chocolate chip cookies:D Wishing you all coziness and warmth as well.

3 comments:

Dogwood said...

Wow, those photos are so beautiful. All those lovely bricks and lines and more lines. Good eye. I hope to get there some day.

Have a hohoho and silly day. Have a nice time with your "honey" home and see you later when you return to your blog.

Lori said...

That all sounds perfect! My favorite photos are the third one and the one with the beautiful iron fence. You are really gifted with the camera.

Jonathan said...

You have a great eye for photographs.