Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

AOM Members Show...

It's been a busy time for events for the arts collective Art On Main, that I've been a member of since this past June. Another event happening this month which I am involved in and you may have heard me mention before is our members show. The great thing about this show is that everything in it is only $100.00 so it's a great opportunity to buy a piece of art for a pretty great price!

There are a bevy of beautiful things such as wooden bowls...

Framed original artworks and prints...

...there are textiles, pottery....
and even unique wall hangings...
or adorable handmade Santas....
I have my eye on this beauty!....I naturally have the exact place picked out that I would put it!
...And for myself...I have four of my original handcut papercuts in the show....
So for anyone local...come on in, have a browse...buy a paper cut or two by yours truly:D and give the gift of a beautiful piece of artwork to yourself or a loved one. The show runs till the end of December and new pieces will continually be arriving.
Join me tomorrow for more of my Toronto photos and on Friday for another 'Beautiful Bird" creation.
I apologize if I've been abit absent on your blogs the past few days but I've really been having a hard time with constant and bad migraines and it keeps me from my usual enjoyments, such as surfing my fellow bloggers blogs...but I'll be back at it soon hopefully!

3 comments:

Dogwood said...

Looks like a great gallery with beautiful artwork. I love the variety. And, such nice displays. Great price $100. Wish I was lived nearby.

Lori said...

I can't imagine how you are so prolific with migraines. I really hope you are feeling great now and that your head pain is MUCH less for 2010.

Jonathan said...

Art makes a nice gift for sure.