Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Friday, February 12, 2010

A New 'Beautiful Bird'...

I have a new "Beautiful Bird" to show you all today. It's the 11th in the series and so far I think I have 20 drawn up and ready to be coloured in. I am really happy with how they're turning out and I really hope it's a series that sells well for me, we'll see. How is this one working for ya all:D?

I think I am going to try a bunny series like this...perhaps try to do all the different bunny breeds, that might be neat.

Again, prints of this lovely are coming soon and I'll let you know when and where as soon as I get everything together!

p.s. I wanted to mention this great blog called Disapproving Rabbits, my fellow rabbit lovers will enjoy it. I seem to be visiting every morning before my coffee, for it usually makes me burst out laughing and it's just full of really adorable rabbits that will make your heart happy...a good way to start the day:D

4 comments:

Lori said...

It's lovely Mandy! I am going to look at the blog you mentioned...

I am wishing you a really sweet weekend :)

Dogwood said...

I am loving you bird series. And, now will look forward to your bunny series. Oh, goodie.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Lovely Mandy! I do believe a bunny series would be just perfect!!!

Jonathan said...

That one serious bird. Is it meant to represent me in some way? ;-)