Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A New Beautiful Bird

I am not taking much time to be on my computer, etc lately so I sure am glad I decided to pre-post the last few blog posts for theres been alot going on here in the cozy warren of the Saile-Petersons...Our Ella Luna goes in for surgery tomorrow and I don't think I'll be able to breathe properly, or really function quite right until she's back home safe and sound and eating and on the mend...But I don't want to leave you high and dry for the week with no new imagery...so here's a new Beautiful Bird.

Send our precious Ella Luna some extra good strong vibes tomorrow and the next couple of days please...I'll be incommunicado until next week most likely...please be back than and I'll update you on everything that's been going on and of course I do have some new work to show you.

My mind and heart are being pulled elsewhere...so to that certain little black furry I now go...

5 comments:

Dogwood said...

Love this beautiful bird sitting on that interesting flower.

Just want to send loving thoughts and sweetness to Ella Luna. Please keep us posted on her recovery.

Hugs to you...

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Why is Ella Luna going in for surgery???? I'm sending lots of prayers, hugs and good vibes!!!!

Lori said...

oh I am sending prayers...hope all is well sweet mandy

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

Hi Mandy ~ Sending lots of good healing thoughts to Ella Luna and peaceful thoughts to you. It's so scary whenever they are sick.
XOXO
Bridget

Jonathan said...

Surgery...a scary prospect for any parent...even with an extremely skilled doctor at the helm.

The colouring in that picture reminds me of an early summer morning...it's calming.