Facebook Instagram - Mandy Saile Instagram - WhirlInCircles Behance Behance Pintrest www.MandySaile.com Email

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A New Funky Fish...And Pain:C...

Today I am showing you another new Funky Fish...I'll show you this cute little guy as I work on finishing up the 'Beautiful Birds'...
I was asked if I might be making the Beautiful Bird series and the Funky Fish series into books or calenders and I hadn't thought of that but do love the ideal so I will say 'Yes' it's defiantly a possibility. I was toying with the idea of making them into children's colouring books and bookmarks but I really love the book and calender ideal. Well it's honestly been a slightly rough week, my head is simply not cooperating and I find myself envious of all the people who get to run around, make plans and enjoy normal head pain free days...sure I get stretches like that but they never seem to last long enough and even though I've had these headaches and migraines since I was quite young I can't say you ever truly settle into them or get used to them, they are always unwelcome, always a pain in the butt not just for myself but the people around me and on days when your feeling good you still have a shadow over your head knowing it might be back anytime...so today I resign to complaining and I send out a big 'UGH' to the universe BUT atleast they haven't been huge horrible migraines SO, ha ha I'll stop my complaining right now because atleast when it's just a constant little thudding I can still settle in quite contentedly with my work and colouring... See you All Friday, XO M.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Mandy, I hear you on your pain. It's so hard to function with rocks in your head and neck. After six months of weekly headaches, I'm finally getting to stretches of a week or a little more before I get another one. And I have a little bit of energy that I haven't had in maybe 5-6 years. Then I get another headache.

Hugs to you and take care of yourself and don't stress or worry too much as that can add to the pain. Rest when you're in pain so you can take advantage of the low-pain or pain free days...

Thinking of you and your bunny family...

Karen M said...

Sorry to hear that you're feeling under the weather. Hope you start to feel better soon. Headaches are so annoying, since its hard to ignore your head!

Art by Katalin said...

thanks for stopping by at my blog Mandy! hope you are feeling better and able to continue your beautiful funky fish series!
I had my share of bad headaches so I know it's not easy to do your things when you are in pain.
take care and sending you some happy thoughts!:)

Valentina Harper said...

I'm so sorry about your pain :( I suffer some really bad migraines and it's not fun!
Feel better soon!!!
P.S: Love the fish ;)

Jonathan said...

You are never a pain in the butt because of your headaches (maybe for other reasons wink). We just have learned to be flexible and take things on step at a time...not a bad way to live.